The latest addition to our popular webinar series.
SESSION: Overcoming the NEW client objections to Internet. Can Radio can win against Groupon, Reach Local, Patch & other web advertising competition?
Local business owners are moving larger portions of their ad budgets to online. Over 50% of this spend is being placed with online-only companies, based outside the market. Do your sellers know who these outsiders are, and how to effectively sell against them?
In addition to TV & Newspaper sites, Radio now competes against upstarts like Groupon, Reach Local, Patch, Search resellers, Hyper-Local ad networks, geo-targeted Pandora offerings, and others. Many of these online competitors are less than a year old, but are gaining serious traction with local business owners.
In this session, we spotlight these fast growing competitors of Radio, and clearly show how to effectively respond and position against them.
This webinar is NOT focused on theory, research and charts. Instead, you’ll get proven and actionable steps to help your reps close more Internet deals, even when the client says:
- I’m top 3 in Google search results…don’t need you
- We have a Facebook page and use Twitter often
- Reach Local helps me with all of our web needs
- We’re going to try Groupon & FourSquare
- Radio/Cable/Newspaper is enough
- The Newspaper site has more page-views than you
- How much web traffic can you send me?
- I tried web before, didn’t see any results