The News Journal of Delaware and DelawareOnline.com present the ‘Social Media Mashup’, a series of free workshops designed to improve the social media savvy of local business.
These Gannett backed events will ultimately equip SMBs with the skills needed to compete in our ever-evolving digital marketplace.
I’m looking forward to hosting and doing some training, along with an excellent line-up of experts.
Mashup Kickoff – Workshop 1 – Sept. 21st
At the Courtyard Marriott at the University of Delaware 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mel Taylor, who will MC the evening, is an online revenue and digital strategist who will help participants maximize their ROI in social media
- Donna Serdula, author of “LinkedIn Makeover,” speaking about using LinkedIn as a sales and branding tool
- Meredith Chapman, an award-winning social media, communications and media relations strategist from the University of Delaware
Workshop 2 – Oct. 11th At The News Journal 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Cari Sultanik, speaking on best practices for marketing withFacebook
- Jay Askren, of Newark’s Quantum Leap Innovations speaking about social media influencers of Delaware and the possibilities that the free Quantum Buzz software has to offer
Workshop 3 – Nov. 9th At the Courtyard Marriott at the University of Delaware 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Jeffrey Salvitti, a Google local field marketing team leadspeaking on the ins and outs of Google+
- Mel Taylor, an online revenue and digital strategist discussing more best practices and tips for ROI in social media and more
Please share the word about this FREE series and upcoming kickoff event. Follow the Twitter hash tag #MashupDE for updates.